GIGABYTE GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti GAMING OC 8G
- NVIDIA® Ampere streaming multi-processors
- 2nd generation RT cores
- 3rd generation Tensor cores
- Powered by GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6X 256-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- RGB Fusion 2.0
- Protection metal back plate
- 4 Years Warranty (Online registration required)
GEFORCE RTX™ 3070 Ti
Get the ultimate gaming performance with GIGABYTE RTX™ 3070 Ti Graphics Cards. Powered by NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX™ architecture and refined with WINDFORCE cooling technology, the GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti GAMING OC 8G brings stunning visuals, amazingly fast frame rates, and AI acceleration to games and creative applications with its enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores.
- NVIDIA® Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
Create Your Work Faster Than Ever
Powerful GeForce RTX™ 30 series accelerates your work with incredible boosts in performance. Whether you are doing video editing, 3D animation, photography, graphic design, architectural, visualization, or broadcasting, it can save you a lot of time.
WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System
The WINDFORCE 3X cooling system features two 90mm and one 80mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning, 7 composite copper heat pipes, a large copper plate direct touches the GPU, 3D active fans and Screen cooling, which together provide high efficiency heat dissipation.
- Alternate Spinning
Alternate Spinning can reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase air pressure.
- Smooth Airflow
GIGABYTE turns the adjacent fans in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
- 3D Active Fan
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game.
- Unique Blade Fan
The airflow is split by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface.
- Graphene Nano Lubricant
Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of double ball bearing, and is quieter.
Extended heatsink design allows air flow to pass through, providing better heat dissipation.
Large Copper Plate & Heatpipe
With direct contact to the GPU and VRAM, the large copper plate combines the composite heat pipes to efficiently transfer heat generated from the interior cores to the heat sink.
RGB Fusion 2.0
With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose lighting effects or synchronize with other AORUS devices.
Protection Metal Back Plate
The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
Silent mode will provide a quieter experience. The mode switch requires a reboot to take effect. The default is OC mode.
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
Extreme Durability and Overclocking
The graphics card uses the better power phase design to allow the MOSFET to operate at lower temperature, and over-temperature protection design and load balancing for each MOSFET, plus the Ultra Durable certified chokes and capacitors, to provide excellent performance and longer system life.
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to adjust the clock speed, voltage, fan performance and power target in real-time according to your game’s requirements.